With Fall ending, it's time to start thinking about how to prep your board for the winter months. If you're in an area that gets snow, it's best not to ride your board when the temperature is below 37°. So how should you store your board? Follow these easy tips to make your eBoard last.
- Keep the battery between 60 - 80% (we recommend setting a monthly reminder to check on your board, give it a little charge if the battery drops below 60%)
- Store your board at room temperature, storing in freezing temperatures could ruin the battery
- Give it a thorough cleaning, remove any dirt and water, wipe down the motors
Do you live in an area where you can ride year round? Follow these tips to ensure your eBoard lasts as long as possible.
- Don't leave your board in your car. It may be tempting, but extreme temperatures can cause your battery to deteriorate
- Unplug your board once it's fully charged, keeping it on the charger can hurt the battery and impact your range
- With the IP65 water resistant rating, you can ride your board in the rain and through some puddles, but make sure you thoroughly dry your board afterwards